Reviews for "The Epic Raid on NG"

You Win!

For the use of "Farewell of Slavianka", if nothing else. :)

Radioactive24 responds:

Indeed, it's such an awesome song. I had to use it, and it ended up fitting very well.

Thanks

Thanks for the info on the raids these dumbasses do for this ill give you 5 out of 5 and lets hope none of these raids work. Ill keep an eye out for these idiots, and keep us updated on these morons ok?

Radioactive24 responds:

No problem. If you think about it, their plan was doomed to work. There's now way us users would allow that kinda shit happen.

I'll see what I can do about the next one -o^

ROFLMAO

Oh my gawd, this really happened? I didn't even know something like this happened lols.

Nice work! It's almost...scary thing...like a documentary! It was informative, and even minimalist.

Be sure to watch the next raid! I want to see your comments on it too ~_^

Radioactive24 responds:

Yeah, a lot of people who don't go to the BBS or the *chan boards probably won't know much about this, but it was so great that it had to go down in history.

cool one

that was a nice animation. a little bit random overall, but it did a nice NG theme to it and some sweet audio.

This is a rare Occasion

This flash has no real animation, no real effects, but it gets the job done. It looks appealing, kept me interested, moreso than some animation, and it was a good one overall. Thanks for this, i forgot about the 4chan raid, and apparently its ok that i did. Liked it, and LOVED the music, since i love Russia. In Soviet Russia, you dont upvote the flash, the flash upvote you!

Radioactive24 responds:

Sweet, glad you enjoyed it. I aimed to deliver, and it looks like I did.