Reviews for "OMFG! It's a raid!"

omg! loved it!

loved it make more

AshfordPride responds:

I'll make one the next time Newgrounds is destroyed.

Win.

It's amazing how some people on the forum don't understand sarcasm.

Anyway, the flash made me laugh. Of course, it was just a two-second loop with music... but if one picture says a thousand words, one moving picture says a million.

*chan's St. Patrick's Day raid fails big-time.

AshfordPride responds:

A million words? That's almost one word for every movie that was downvoted and every spam topic made.

Seriously, millions.

Amusing...mwa-ha

In response to 64-Pixel's question and for Ashford Pride's verification, Ashford Pride was correct albeit switched. The whole song itself is called Carmina Burana, but the particular movement used in the flash is O Fortuna, probably the most popular of all of the 12 movements of the piece. (Trust me, I was in a group that performed it this past year. It's a great piece to listen to but even more fun to play.)

Also, I got the humor in it and loved it. Nice work, as always.

AshfordPride responds:

Ah-hah! So that's it then.

Thank you.

Yeah!

That was the best worst thing I've seen all day! And trust me, there are a LOT of worst things here on Newgrounds. Oh, and to answer ramasrshamau's question, it got a high rating because it's a FUNNY piece of crap. Most people wouldn't admit it, though. And as for it having a point...what the crap?! It would be stupid if everything had a point, to tell you about global warming or how there are fat people and the video was made to express that you should blah blah blah...You couldn't have picked a dumber way to insult something even moderately funny, could you? Here's aa hint, morons, because I see that ALL the time:

IT'S CALLED ENTERTAINMENT.

rofl

It's funny because it's true.