Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "AN Escape Series #2"

Fun. Interesting.

Made it difficult for me.
Took me a bit to realize that there was a floor and ceiling to look at.

Good job. Definately make more.

Easy

Finished in 3:49 on my first try. Did not even read the clues.

Too friggin easy. Make em harder.

Amazing!

Nice! I had to use a walkthrough for the last one, due to unexpected compartments..but now that I'm used to it, I was able to escape in 2:43 on my second attempt through this. Adding the item that has no real value, but makes you think it does, was a VERY nice touch. My only question is..does it matter which door you go through? I went through the blue one and won, but I don't know if theres something behind the other...oh well, great game!

Loved it!

I love this series.
The graphics are great(better then I could ever do)
The ticking was a little distracting. :P
But, overall, a very good game.
Cant wait for #3!

Another hit

Just like the first game, this one was fantastic. The puzzles were not bad at all and, again, followed the same theme as the first game. I had no troubles whatsoever until I hit the only issue I had with the game. I was clicking the silver key on a bunch of random objects and to my surprise the snips turned the key into a wire. Yep. That issue stopped me from completing the game the first time around. Started it up and avoided that and finished up in no time. I like your style, the lack of sound, the creativity that goes into the games, and think this is just well thought out series. Keep them coming!