Reviews for "Breathe With Me"

Woah..

This got me in a trance, and I "saw" a crowd moving op the street and one person standing amongst them, wich was me, I was crying and the only one standing still. Until later in the song at wich point I saw my friend standing next to me, it was quite the experience, i can tell you and for me, i think i know what this means, aint gonna tell ya tho ;)

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

Thats a real emotional experience. I certainly put a relationship / friendship feel into this and was surprised you were able to feel a something similar! :)

Ffff AMAZING

holy fucking balls i'm under the influence.

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

You listened to this while high?

Thats awesome.

division bell

hella makes me think of pink floyd particiularly Division Baell

and of the good old days....

good shit man

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

Oh good God, I am no where near capable of producing anything like the Division Bell, but if you think it is like that then I have REALLY accomplished something! :D

Whoa man...

It has been a long time since a song acually made me go into a trance-like state. Seriously, it is like the day's stress just went away. This is so fav'd.

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

I'm glad that I helped you relax! Thanks for the fav :)

My Life in 8 Minutes and 17 Seconds

The journey I've taken with this track was immense. The flow and ebb resonated with my mind and took me drifting back. The beginning, so mysterious. So many variables, so many unknowns. But it was not fear, nor panic that I felt, but a yearning. And from that yearning bloomed understanding. With understanding came love and compassion, hate and resentment, joy and euphoria, depression and pain. And in the end, I knew I must balance these things if I am to be at peace with myself, and to be at peace with the world. When the trials of this life seem overwhelming, we must remind ourselves to just stop a moment, and breathe.

Absolutely beautiful review!!!

You got it. Your the winner. This is exactly what the song tries to say, along with the vivid imagery that comes along with it. You really typed this review well, and I am impressed. I could have not put a better review! I love all reviews, but this one shows EXACTLY what I felt while creating the song. I was depressed. I decided to meditate. I breathed, and relaxed my fingers against my keyboard as I closed my eyes and played. What I felt was an emptiness that couldn't be described as fear, but as a yearning, a look for something missing. I felt so many emotions that overwhelmed my mind. I felt love, compassion, depression, hate, sadness, joy, and combined it into a euphoria that can only be mentioned as relaxing myself, and breathing. I played this song while thinking about so many different things, and at the end I really felt at peace with myself. I successfully meditated my thoughts into a song, and hoped that others would feel what I felt through it.

Thank you! :)