Reviews for "Breathe With Me"

Nice and calm

I can see this being used well for none action packed games, overall the song sounds smooth and calm and doesnt steal concentration away with any sudden changes.

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

"none action packed" lol. Im hoping for it to be used as atmosphere one of these days.

@drotaku...

the fav button is in the file info tab left from the music player.
-----
For me it's a new kind of music I'm listening...Guess it's stuck in my mind..

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

Ambient Drone is a genre that not many listen to, but once discovered can really be a nice experience. :)

Journey was worth it

I Stumbled upon this song when it was front paged on NG. I left it on as I was surfing around and it became background noise to eventually grabbing my whole attention. I was hooked from then on. I kept it on loop and lied on my back in my bed and just listened, nothing specific nor vivid came to my mind and I listened but I just keep listening anyway. Even now as I am listening and attempting to write a review I just am stuck with a mix of emotions.

I later came back to find this song and listen some more now that it's night and I could listen without any lights on. Yet to my dismay it was no longer front paged.

I remember it had the word breath in the title but thats all I could remember, but I went through the audio pages and attempted alphabetically before I found that to be a huge hassle. I then saw I could just do a broad search by title, so there I typed breath and hit enter. a minute or two later I once again was reunited with this song, and decided to write this review just so it would be saved in my profile since I can't find a favorite button. But none the less though I write this for somewhat selfish means, I assure you this song is as amazing as everyone else says so, and I very much look forward to learning how to use NG so I can keep better track of your work.

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

I appreciate your review a lot. It isn't selfish at all, In fact it shows me how much you are dedicated to this and really warms my heart up. In fact, I am going to go finish my next ambient song right now!

Wow

This song has changed my bad mood into a good mood :) It is rare for me to have a song place an image in my head but this piece of art has done that so well, i give it a 10/10. Keep it up :) I want a subscribe button >:D

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

You want a subscribe button? OK! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TXSFc MQyXY

Surreal...

"If" it is possible to put such artistry and emotion into a single span of eight minutes you have, and "if" it is possible to put it into a single word from the english language I would have to go with surreal. I listen to a good bit of ambient and similar music styles especially when I find my higher state of mind.

My imagery for/during this song was laying on a hill and looking out over a giant expanse that slowly turned from nothingness to deep blue ocean. As I was traveling slowly painlessly, numb even, the ocean turned into space. I could go on, and I could give interpretations.

Just know this is an amazing piece of art that needs more than NG recognition.

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

I really do appreciate your thoughtful review. Most people just kind of leave a "comment" saying "its good" or "its bad". Reviews like this I really do enjoy reading and these reviews are what push me on to make more music. I have received some amazing reviews for this song, most of them are earlier on, and they are all fantastic. I am very glad that people can understand the "art" behind this... thank you it really does warm my heart :)