Reviews for "Breathe With Me"

*shivers* Wow...

...Turns off the lights
...Puts ear phones on
...closes eyes

I just zoned out into another world. This song has a really amazing effect. It puts me into a trance better than any other song has.

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

Closing my eyes always puts me to sleep when listening to drone. Its crazy for meditation. Its awesome you were put into a trance! :D

Your breath smells good

Ambience, and imagination.
I Imagine falling asleep in front of an ambient fire.

It's good to see another Garage-bander like me who make song(s) with out ripping loops out of the 'loop feature'. I clap for you, for that.
I always respond to reviews too - It's nice to do so.

What instruments did you use? (for an ambient song): perfect choice.
Congratulations for best of the week.

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

I made my own using the neat features of a VST called Kore Player. It works very well with Garageband. Yeah man, loops are for training really and thats about it. Commercials use it a lot though, and I find it hilarious when I hear a poorly made loop song made for a mainstream commercial.

Also, it isn't really "my" breath it is simply the breath of whatever you see. Like imagery breathing into you. However, what "me" means is up to the listener.

A whole new story

I either feel like I'm traveling through the never ending emptiness of space, watching stars, planets, and space clouds pass me by, or I'm swimming deep through the dark yet colorful depths of the ocean, with corals and small groups of sea animals moving beneath me as I continue. This definitely has an eerie feeling to it, but one that just causes you to let go of all your pains and stresses in life and makes you enter a whole new world of cool, relaxed exploration and solitude.

This song is absolutely fantastic for meditation or ease of stress in the day, but I have to say its not some catchy tune that one would listen too over and over again for the beat or their personal liking. And yet, it is that which makes this song worth treasuring and listening to for special and personal occasions. I find it really digs deep into my emotions and lets me freely think up these calm and soothing fantasies, which is why I have so enjoyed this song and choose to highly rate it. Keep up the great work!

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

Thanks a lot! In a earlier review, I stated that the purpose of this song was exactly what you described. It lets you release all of your worries and thoughts to freely meditate and imagine. You are right, it isnt the type of music that most people would listen to over and over again, although this is what makes ambient so special. Thanks for reviewing.

Different

It's like exploring the unexpected, a million images are popping in my head now O_O. And its long! =)

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

I didn't mean for it to be 8 minutes. When I played it I completely lost track of time. I love the fact that it is so long though.

to the guy below me.

now THAT is a long review:D

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

A long review for a long song. :)