Reviews for "Wake Up ~Revisited~"

i just love it. the voice, the beat, everything! *-*
oh i love the voice! so nice. cute and beautiful! *~* <3

Not bad!

Yeah, I like your voice, but it feels like Xayro hasn't exploited all possibilities for this song yet. It feels a bit unfinished/repetitive to me. But that could be just me though. ;)

Oh, and I like the lyrics!

AisareneMusic responds:

Actually, we've recently been talking about re-making both Wake Up and Raver Girl, as they're older files of Xayro's and he's learned a lot since then as have I vocally. He's very busy with his album now, so we'll see what comes in time. Until then, thank you for liking my voice and lyrics. This song means a lot to me and it warms my heart to hear someone say that.

^_^

nice

Wow..

So I was listening some songs on newgrounds and doing some other stuff when I clicked on this song. And really, I've listened it for 3 hours straight and didn't even realize it until then. It's just... amazing! Thanks! :)

AisareneMusic responds:

Wow, thanks :D. I love hearing things like this. Gives me warm fuzzies.

All the best,

Ahhhh

It's perfect, but why OH WHY didn't you say:

Tonight's the last night that we get to spend together,
Because in the morning you'll be gone, forever,

Why'd you just say the word "gone" for 2 beats? It would have rhymed perfectly, TOGETHER and FOREVER. I listen to this song everyday, and it would have been perfect if that lyric was fixed.

AisareneMusic responds:

When I was first doing the song, those were the original lyrics. If I remember right, the word forever didn't fit in right with the pentameter. When we do the final version of the song, I'll try again and see what I can do. :P
Thank you though for the positive review :) <3