Reviews for "Let It Flow"

a sense of well being

a great game and promotes charity, i get a great sense of well being :P

So addictive!

The game is so addictive...I keep coming back to play it even though Ive beat it 5 times already. Make more levels!!! I like the simplicity, its easy, yet challenging. Are there ways to get ALL the pipes together in each level? I know some it really seems like you cant.

fantastic route man

Thank you for the water the people of Africa thank you- ah thats enough of that, good game

2 quick things

in pipe dream style games, I like being able to hit a fast forward button while watching the pipes fill and having a mute button is good too, besides that, good on ya

ps, the elephant makes me happy (don't know why)

oh and why's the chicken have red ball on her head and not her beak

Matmi responds:

yep, i know and we should have made many more levels. The only problem is though that we had to make this game in one week.

The elephant makes us happy as well, thinks is because he is sweaty!

Great!

Well done for making a fab puzzler. I don't usually play puzzle games at all, but this did make it fun. It made you think quickly and had nice graphics and theme to brighten things up. The only thing is the music got a little bit annoying. And well done for sponsoring (well, sort of) comic relief.

Matmi responds: