Reviews for "Let It Flow"

Nice music

I really liked the music, believe it or not! I even started humming it after I played the game a long time! Nice game. Very fun. You should, however, make it more complicated. not only tubes, but aslo other kinds of mechanics. Like a pump, or a hose that you need to turn it on.

Great game!

Great game, I enjoyed playing it. the only thing i recommend is have a button to turn of the music; thats why I gave you a 5 there. I got bored of the music very fast.

Matmi responds:

Fair do's, cheers for that anyway

cool

nice game. well done, especially in the harder lvls

sweet game

I really liked it. At times it got frustrating and hard, but the graphics were nice and I liked the theme. A very happy game. It was fun for a while but it would have been nice to see maybe different scenarios and backgrounds, maybe there were but I didnt play far enough. good job though!

It takes me back...

i enjoyed playing this alot - it reminds me of pipe mania from when i was a kid, i gave you a 10 for humor cause damn theres nothing funnier than a chicken with a big red nose lookin afro on it's head, also the hyena with the pipe stuck on his nose made me laugh aswell...so err yeah Great job!

Matmi responds:

Cheers mate. We really enjoyed making this game. Its fof a good cause and its doing really well. Its the fastest growing viral game ever according to the viral chart. That really pleases us ;)