For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 7 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Never Woke Up"

Not really sure about any meaning....

But it was excellent!
And who needs any meaning behind it anyway?
I just thought it was terrifically done, excellent graphics and the voice acting just blew me away.
I usually don't like the more surrealistic clips, but this movie was just so well made I had to love it.
Two thumbs up!
I'd be raising more if I had any...

Creepy

Was probably the creepiest thing I've seen in a while, but it was good. Short and I hope there's more to it. Good work

Weird....

That was quite terrifying...almost like this actually happened in your dream or something *shivers*

pretty good

it was enough to scare my mom and three sister's *giggles* but not me sadly i cant be scared by movies :( but i loved your idea

Great

It's almost boring to write these short reviews for your flash movies - because I have yet to wait for a movie that wouldn't deserve 10 stars. :D
This one is exceptionally scary, deep and confusing - in a good way. Very, very nice work.

Also, is the girl in the hospital, hooked on life support?