Reviews for "Cannon Bods"

this is a very..."different" game...

its cool because i dont have to worry about my color blindness making me lose at this game...

Brilliant

I fkcing loved this, so much so that ive actually decided to comment, which I dont normally do, you've got a talent for game production, make more...please

wow

this game was great the graphics were solid and the sound was graet very fun game i came in 71

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I thought it was a scripting error that it would go THRu the pirate but i just now saw on ur description it has to match....sad song i was doing well!!

yay for pirates...good job :) I enjoyed it.

Pretty damn fun

It's a simple game it's not complex. Who cares if there's no color and limbs. Pirates have wooden limbs anyway. Very addicting good for a time killer :D