Reviews for "Cannon Bods"

Nice!

Awesome game, I'm playing it for my first time now. (level 8 or so and still going)

There is a question I have though:
How and why did I just get 103%?

warm-chang responds:

Multiple hits with 1 shot.

JUST DIE!

Well, I LOVE the game! Really do love everything about it.

But alot of the time, those fuckers just DON'T DIE! I mean, if they're falling on-top of your canno,n and you fire up, theyy don't die! And it's not only then, sometimes they don't die from the sides, also! Very frustrating!

warm-chang responds:

Thanks for your comments. You have to match the pirate in the cannon with the appropriate parachuting pirate.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I thought it was a scripting error that it would go THRu the pirate but i just now saw on ur description it has to match....sad song i was doing well!!

yay for pirates...good job :) I enjoyed it.

That game was awesome.

I'm the best though because I made 2042nd in the high scores!

Great work

This is a very good game, the sounds were well suited, the gameplay was fresh, and the combos make you feel like a man.

Great Work