Reviews for "Throwback the Duck Ep. 1B"

Only one bit of advice.

Speed it up.

Timing is everything in comedy, but the long pauses causes boredom, so try to leave less lag time in between dialogue an don't drag it out as much.

that chinese guy is WIERD....

WHAT THE FUCK WAS UP WITH THAT WIERD DO CHINESE DUDE hes liek WHACHAAADKNDLNJSDSCAZ{ALP*^^$$
ACAWNQ_WEI&W#@+
and im like WHY THE FUCK IS HE BANGING HIS HEAD ON A FUCKING POLE??? XD but nice work the tunes were a lil wierd but good -timm

Love the Animation but...

... The Dialog needs some work, it gets a bit boring after awhile and i don't really like the guy doing Throwbacks voice, He just gives off that annoying you-don't-deserve-to-be-the-st ar-of-the-show type feel to throwback, which might have been your point, but it makes it really hard to like the character.

All and all i loved it, just a bit on the flaccid side on the dialog/humor.

Great, but short

This is a really great flash, and a great flash
series, and I hope it continues to get better in each
episode. It may seem as though I'm comparing you to
Brackenwood and others from Adam Phillips, But that's
because this could rival Brackenwood for the best
series on Newgrounds.

Graphics: Not much to say here, besides that it rival
Adam Phillips for the best art on Newgrounds! Every
thing is in great detail, from the people waiting in line at the store, to the feather's on Throwback's head,
it's well illustrated.

Animation: Great animation, although sometimes you
shirked on it, i.e. the explosion in the locker room; 20 grey "clouds" of smoke spinning isn't what I want to see in an explosion, or even a chimney. This isn't Sly Cooper. Other than that, though, it was smooth and fluent. I know that it's hard work to work on a flash, but
still, spend some time on making it as great as it can
be.

Sound: Good acting, but sometimes it could be hard to
hear Throwback because the recording was too soft. But
everything had great sound effects, and there was some
great music playing in the background, which fit each
mood perfectly.

Humor: Hilarious, from the cat (name has slipped my mind) removing the cat food from the kid, then eating it, to when the cat runs into the dumpster on his bike. This was a bit more funny than the other, but because of its shortness, there wasn't much to laugh to.

Great flash, just some work, and you'll be rocking it in the top 25. Just need a little more work, a little more effort, and you'll get there, I promise

I like the style

As the summary says, I like the style in this series. Even though I wan't even born in the '80's, I can feel the mood from that decade quite clear.

My main point of criticism would have to be the voices, as I find it hard to understand them sometimes. If you could make the voices more clear without taking away their "feel", it would be much appreciated.

I also hope the plot will evolve in the future episodes, as it seems a little thin right now. The story has to begin somewhere, though, and you have used this first episode to establish the background for the main characters, so I find it fair that there isn't that much "action" yet.

The preview of the next episode seemed promising, so I'll be looking forward to that.

Keep up the good work!