Reviews for "Throwback the Duck Ep. 1B"

Very nice

Looking forward to the next episode, I trust you'll make one seeing as you have so far continued this series. So what's with the crazy asian man? Is he some how tied into this, or is he just for laughs?

David-Gornoski responds:

The crazy chinaman is simply one of those things only oddballs and kooks like Throwback would witness. You ever met a really kooky oddball or homeless guy who has all kinds of outlandish amazing stories and adventures to tell? You always wonder "how the heck do they run into this stuff?!?!" Well this is kind of like stepping into the shoes of one of those guys.
Throwback's like a magnet for crazy people, creatures, events, and randomness.

WOW!!

One of the greatest cartoons i've ever seen. Definite potential!

Very nicely done

The animation is great, the voice dubbing is done very well, and it has a good plot. I was wondering if you were ever going to make another episode of this. I saw episode 0 and I was hoping it wasn't going to take the road of Duke Nukem Forever (At least Vista should run it out of the box).

But anyways, keep up the good work. I look forward to seeing more episodes.

Now give me a dollar.

Very nice start to a very promising series.

Looks like we'll have a new classic too look forward to! The story-line is an intriguing and well thought out one, despite the side trips.

Just one question though: Why Bubsy? Of all the classic gaming legends you went for Bubsy? :P

David-Gornoski responds:

Remember, Throwback's brand new on the journalist job. He's not going to be getting the best of the best of the veterans right off the bat.

He's gotta pay his journalistic dues.

Holy cow.

Great graphics and animation, an easy-to-follow storyline, plenty of humor here and there, and lots of action as well. This is practically flawless. Keep up the great work on this, guys.

I can already tell this is going to be a promising series.