Reviews for "Billy Blue Fish"

I think just WOW

You must be the Maus-Wizard or something. I really like this game, 10 for life :D Let's cyber ;) ;)

Woah, that was fucked up.

That was the oddest shooter I've ever played. It was really good. It was weird, fun, and actually very hard. Good job on this.

Wiesi responds:

You are very good at reviewing things!

Fun.

A glitch on the star wars level kept me dead after losing a life, but the screen kept going anyway. I had to start the entire game over. But other than that, I loved it.

O.o

AM I HIGH?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!? (i must be this is insane, INSANELY AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!)

Played this game when I was like 6 or 7, I'm 19 now and finding it was the best thing to happen to me in 2020. This is probably the 12th time I've played this year, definitely will be coming back every now and then, used to play if off of horses4kids.com but all the old gaming websites are getting axed, so I'm glad I found the original website to play this game on. You should definitely pursue making other games or even a sequel to this one. Anyways, wishing you the best in these hard times and a 5 star rating for the nostalgia trip.

Wiesi responds:

Hey thanks a lot for the awesome feedback! Right now I'm working on a new game which should be released during the next months, so please stay tuned! :)