Reviews for "Mission: Implausible"

Different

So this seemed more like a movie then it did a game there interactivity was only with the next buttons and that got too anoying at times and sicnce its more like a trailer you should remove the buttons and let it flow like a movie, but other then that the art was pretty decent and the suspense was good

~~SUGGESTED IDEAS~~
remove the next buttons and let it flow like a movie

~X~

I admit it's not great, but it's still quite good. This is probably because another movie in the franchise is coming out. I'm so impressed at how much better those films have gotten. Seems like most people have forgotten the show. I admit the Britney Spears joke was funny. Eh, she's had her ups and downs.

The music's quite good. I forgot if this ever came out. There's just too much stuff here to take track of. I thought this would be shorter. It was still fine.

Art game...

One of the first game to full use all art potential of flash. Wundergame.

Nice

Cool story man, it could use voice rather than text but this is from 2000, so I won't hold it against you. Nice drawing and animation, good sense of humor throughout the movie but also keeps a good spy movie feel. Good work all in all that was just really fun to watch, by the way though, why is it classified as a game?

(title in work)

^^Good Points^^
A very good intro to this game. You had very good graphics and lots of cool animations to make this seem realistic. Even though this was made seven years ago, the graphics are still a lot better than most movies today. Definitely seems like the game will be just as high quality.

^^Needs Improving^^
Really disappointed that you didn't just make the full game. I think that would have made a lot more sense. Also, this just seemed a little too traditional to me. Like the sort of lame spy scenarios in old movies. Not too original.