Reviews for "Chaoz Fantasy Rock/Orch."

HOLY poop

that was rlly great. like epic and the strings were nice and the REAL guitar i agree is superb! my bro plays guitar so if i had a decent mic maybe i could be productive....
but yah great remix, u did the song justice fosho.

Step responds:

Thanks dude! I worked really hard on this so it's great to see good feedback.

Glad you liked it.

Nice work

I just checked out several of your songs and I'm enjoying them all. You're very talented, especially for only being 15 years old. I certianly couldn't compose and mix songs like that when I was 15. I like the epic adventurous feel you achieve with the orchestra sounds. The guitar near the end of this piece is very nice too, particularly the way you introduced it.

Good work my friend

Step responds:

"I just checked out several of your songs and I'm enjoying them all. You're very talented, especially for only being 15 years old. I certianly couldn't compose and mix songs like that when I was 15."

Thanks a lot, this made my day! I've been making music for almost two years now, so I'm glad that I'm improving well.

"I like the epic adventurous feel you achieve with the orchestra sounds."

Ah, that's something I always aim for when using orchestral sounds. If you hear my other orchestral pieces like Land of Kings or Morning Horizon you'll always hear that adventurous feel in them.

"The guitar near the end of this piece is very nice too, particularly the way you introduced it."

I always was somewhat good at transitions, at least. Makes up for my terrible mixing skills.

I'm happy you liked the guitar, Pure-Metal-UTA did a superb job on it.

"Good work my friend"

Thanks again. You've got some great stuff too!

hmm

I really don't like the quality, sounds terrible. So much random unneeded reverb, too heavy on mid frequencies. Song is nice but not enjoyable. You should ask someone to help you with mastering it if you put a lot of effort

Step responds:

Yeah I know how to, but I'm deaf from one ear so I can't catch some frequencies, and can't catch clipping, etc... Basically I have to turn the volume down as far as I can without it sounding too quiet and then hope the clipping isn't too overbearing :P.

Thanks for the honest review!

Holy Crap

You almost made this better than the original!
i really like it. the drums especially. everything is so bright.
the only flaw is that the audio distorts at 1:24. but other than that blooper it was awesome!

Step responds:

Yeah that's my crappy mixing at work *blush*.

But thanks, really glad you like it!

Very good remix.

Not much to say very well done. It keeps faithful to the original music but also sounds unique. It's not quite as good as ParagonX9's but then again you can't have everything.

Step responds:

Yeah I agree. ParagonX9's original version was amazing.

Anyway, thanks for reviewing!