Reviews for "Monarch"

damn...!

lol that was awesome and it shows how crappy mcdonalds and its burgers is.
i really like ur art keep it up!

Amazing!

I loved every bit of it.

I wish I could do animations like this, your style is amazing, by the way.
For this animation, I'm not sure what to criticize. >w<

jesus

i need a burger king guy costume. that would be AWESOME. but not as awesome as you flash. i like the style of animation you got, its like annoying when the background's always movin but if it wasn't then the flash wouldnt be so like surreal and cool. if i could i would totally give u like 636556/10 seriously its awesome lol

And I thought the bastard was creepy before

Goddamn burger king. Creepiest mascot ever. I liked the message too. It's not "MEAT IS WRONG" like so many say. It's "Don't Eat So Much Friggen Fast Food". And advertisers, Stop Ramming the ads down our throats. But no one will notice this so...

indeed

is that last scene supposed to depict the protagonist needing medical attention and being brought to Monarch? sign... it seems not to far off that mega corps will have their own medical facilities. Particilarly the corps that are slowly "poisoning" people to death with their products. I can see it now "a new healthcare study by the top reserchers at MacDonalds/BurgerKing have released a report saying that not only are there production health friendly, but they also lead to the cure for cancer, AIDS, and in a few cases have actually caused immortality in patients".

Lets start burning these places down and feeding corrupt CEOs to rats while they are still alive.

anyway... great flash, make more, yadda yadda.