For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 207 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Monarch"

Is that hand drawn??

It almost looks like an animated hand drawing. I like the animation style.

tight like that...oh brother tight like that !!!!

just wondering...youre not actually bashing carnivore behavior are you ??? i love the veggies,but could not do without the tasty pork,beef and any other animal with a split hoof goodness that i heap upon my table,later.

nice

I have one suggestion. the dude in the begining sucked, just because he didn't fit in. he stood out. idk, its just the artist in me, but I think for the begining when he was walking into the room he should have matched the room and been shaded along with it. then when he meets the monarch dude he should have been revealed. idk, to me it keeps its creepyness about it. but other then that I liked it.

Cool

Kinda creepy and weird, but it owns, does it have something to do with the fat stuff from mcdonalds? looks like it

Remarkable!!!!!

I love the creativity of this flash!!!!!! Especially the art style which reminds me. How did u do it?! It must've been serious work with the classic cinema look being in the flash!!!!!! The part after the credits was a slight spine chiller though.