Reviews for "Monarch"

An animation

Buh buh buh buh buh, I'm lovin' it.

good one

that was a very nice animation. i can sure see why this animation is on the NG front page and won an award. the graphics in this one were quite impressive, cool audio, very entertaining, your efforts were sweet.... and anything that bashs fast-food places in some form or another gets big points from me.
good work on this one.

i liked this

this was good I'm against fast food corporations too. and to the guy who posted before me the giant truck signified that they kill the cows is a horrible manner for their burgers. to other people think about what's in that burger and how its made before you eat it and i hope you want to hurl after finding out whats in that burger(compressed cow/pig organs)

Awesome, but...

Are you really against McDonalds and Burger King or something?
It had Ronald, the King, and this weird truck thing i still dont no what it represents...

stunning work

I'm also stunned at the "low" score this animation has. This flash seems to be of the same quality of top 50 flashes like "there she is" yet this hovers below a 4. Since this is a review and I must tell you how to "improve" your flash animation here it goes... Switch over to drawing in flash.

Of course this wouldn't "improve" your animation quality but I have slightly dissappointed feeling that this work, created with a computer and a tablet rather than the good ol pencil, paper, and stop-frame camera, would relate to the Newgrounds audience better. Of course, I prefer this "Rejected" style toon over most flashes made on this site.

So keep up the good work and sorry that you don't seem to be one of the super popular artists on Newgrounds yet with the "1 million view & a buhjillino portal awards" I'm sure this work in itself is rewarding to you, and I hope you get to spread it to many people.