Reviews for "Monarch"

Neat

You have a very unique art style. I understand your arguement and will say it's not "hippy propaganda" like so many of the useless reviewers on NG are known for. I will say if crops were cheaper, which they won't be because farmers have to eat too, less "poor" people would be eating meat. Anyway I love how you drew McDonald and the King. This has only reenforced my fear of clowns and people with abserdly large heads. The lighting and music went hand-in-hand and were equally creepy. This, in my opinion, is what newgrounds is about: displaying art. Good job. 4/5
-1 because it was slightly grainy & biased view :P

A Nightmare with a Pinch of Deep-fried Erieness.

Let me remind everyone that this is in no way hippie propaganda because if it was, it would have been very colorful and have involved apple throwing mantises. Now this on the other hand would probably be in the gothic categorey considering its bleakness and scar laden imagery. Nonetheless, the animation is done with a painstaking hand drawn effort and the effort shows. The characters have a simplified look reminescent of a couple Friends Society shorts. The Ronald McDonald/Burger King hybrid monster is sure to compete with the likes of Freddy Kruegar.

mad creepy...

it was awesome but mad creepy i like how its hand drawn my kinda of stuff keep up the good work i look forward to more of your stuff ^_^

Stupid f*cking clowns

I hav'nt had McDonalds or Burger King or even Wendys for so many years now. For several reasons, I think the main reason is that it tastes like shit. People should realise that just because it comes in a bright coloured box doesnt make it taste good. Try a burger from the fish and chip shop. So much better.

They dont force the burger into your mouth. They just brainwash you into thinking their product is superior, when infact it's actually crap. Trust me. I did try a burger from Burger King a few years back, and it was shit compared with other foods. Dry, Tasteless shit.

Loved the cartoon too. Thanks