For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 203 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Monarch"

Completely agreeing with you there mate

Don't worry about5 all those people who don't see the simple message of eating healthier. I think this is a great flash and the way you have animated it is very artistic. Even though I'm from Europe I live in Canada and I am extremely glad everytime I get back to my homeland because it means I can start eating good food again. America is becoming a fastfood nation that has to see how bad their style of living is for them. I think it is great that people are gradually starting to encourage healthy food. Good Job lad!
Keep it up

to a point your right

ive seen supersize me and a kinda agree with you in this especialy about that cow scene they youse low nutriant cows and multiple cows are ground and put in a burger! but frankly i love meat and i really dont give a rats ass about the cows eather them or me..........there coming for me! OH NO! there breaking down the door AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHgood flashAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

excellent

one of the best animations i ever saw on newsground with a very acute them! thank you!

Very good.

Although I tend to be bias when it comes to anti-whatever kind of material but, I looked past the message and that's where I base this review. I really enjoy'd it. The hand drawn graphics add to the creepy Silent Hill/Eraserhead-esque graphics and the music completed the experience. You've earned yourself a 5 and a 10. Continue to make more flashes like this and you've got yourself a fan right here.

not bad

i like your style, very fresh. but cow is still good. i like how you didnt try to persuade me into like becoming vegan and shit which is what i thought you were doing at first.