Reviews for "Concrete Nonsense IV"

At first i saw your rather random sign

and thought you were in the random society! heh my bad but yes this was very funny and it kept me holding my sides.

RatherRandomReality responds:

I didn't know that there is such a thing as random society. So, firstly, thanks for letting me know. They have some... weird stuff out there. And after that, thank you for reviewing and enjoying my movie. Part III is still to come. Some day.

Short, But Simbolic.

This was a short one, the only thing i didn't liked was that the screen was very small, you should make the subtitles on the lower part of the FULL screen. The storyline, nothing has been clearly revealed yet, but it seems that from this point on, there will be some action; but as always, the storyline must be a secret.
I hope for this proyect to keep going as good as now, for the rest, gratz.

Kind Regards, Another Single Fan.

RatherRandomReality responds:

Yes, I agree about the screen, the version that I started working on had even smaller screen and bigger subtitles. So I made it a little bigger, but wanted to keep the text also. Thanks again for all your support, man! Part 3 will be long and will connect the others in some sort of a storyline. I have no idea when I'll be done with it though.

where is the 3rd part?

I liked the way u made the screen in a frame, and the subtitles go on the leftside... really good... you should've made it longer like the first two episodes... anyway i made u my favorite arstist, also your moveis...
but where is the third part?

RatherRandomReality responds:

Many thanks for favoring! The third one is still to come. It's in production... for the last 5 months. I'm lazy :)

Not as good as....

your other stuff.But thats not bad considering everything else you have done is excellent.Enjoy watching you evolve as an artist.Be good bro.

RatherRandomReality responds:

Thanks agian, man. I try, I try...

Hahahaha

I thought it was great. The voice was perfect for it.

10x!