Reviews for "HVR: High Velocity Racing"

awesome

i loved this game, the ability to tweak all the settings and just race for no real reason was great. i don't know what davidhowland was on about, i had all the settings cranked as high as i could, and had no problems with lag. a championship mode and more levels might be good for the next one though.

LAGGY!!

There was way too much going on in this game. It lagged alot, the graphics, while well-done, were way too busy. this game should be slimmed down.

Fun, but shallow

I like this game's Mario-Kart-in-the-future feel, and the camera work was pretty neat in the way that it zooms in and out, but there are a couple of glitches (enemies get stuck on walls, things like that), the weapons need a bit more variety, and it was kind of shallow.

Fun, but gets old

This game is a fun game, for a short period of time. Its challenging, but it gets old, going around and around and around. Also, the camera moves out too far when racing.

Bored

I like the idea of shooting the crap outta' things, but there is a limit on how much I like running around in a continuous circle.