Reviews for "Kirby Escape From Halberd"

sad

very very sad

Err... Okay...

That was, different. The music really got on my nerves though...

Almost impossible.

You have to go through it so many times to even know which door to go through,it went way too quickly,other then that it was a decent game.

It was alright

the game was not the best, but it still was fairly good. Anyway, good job!

-D:

there was no time to look at the darkest doors. you have like 2 seconds, so you just guess or something. the second level barely had any explanation. in an instant the instructions were gone. the third level was random. it had no instructions, but i figured it out, but i still didnt like it. what was that thing? i dont get it. and the footprints. most of the areas are too black to figure it out anyways. i didnt really like it. sorry, but im just confused how it got daily 3rd place. in 2001. but i dont mea to be mean. the art was kinda bad too >< especially the game. the end drawing was OK it was too blech for me though. once again, no offense.