Reviews for "Reasoner - Harper's Hop"

Love it.

Your an amazing artist, I'm waiting (without loosing my mind :D ) for your album to come out November. Keep up the awesome work. 10/10, 5/5.

not your best

it was okay.. and strangely unique like all of your other works.. but it just didn't hit me this time :\ that melody that entranced at 1:00 didn't fit the kind of 'ambience' the rest of the background provided and sounded a bit odd and out of place. I loved the constant switching from minor to major keys, but this song just didn't touch me in a way that so many of your other songs have before.

that being said, it's still a very unique song in feel and personality. definitely a download.. but it gets an 8/10 from me

Reasoner

You cease to provide quality music. Thats a very hard thing to accomplish and yet you seem to do it so easily. Bravo, your music needs no criticism.

check out my song if you're bored XD http://www.newgrounds.com /audio/listen/365389

Wow

This song is simple and beautiful. :) I love it. Great work.