Reviews for "Pandemic: EoM"

Are you regressing?

The first Pandemic was cool, because it was the first, I wa snot expecting a game like that... And then I saw the Pandemic II... IT WAS AWESOME!!! I played a lot of times! It never gets old (one thing... MADAGASCAR IS IMPOSSIBLE!! xD) BUT NOW YOU MAKE THIS PANDEMIC... It is like the first... but worse, I cant believe that after the Pandemic II the Dark Realm Studios could make a TERRIBLE game... =/

awww

sorry to say but the others were way better this was not a good one

Need a challenge

It wasn't a bad game but it was entirely too easy after about 5 minutes I was just clicking end turn until everyone died off.

Epic

Don't listen to what the others say. This game is much better than the first 2.
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII ICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

uhhhh...

@HokageOwnage He created the Pandemic flash games.
@DELTAproductions This is the second in the series.

Meh i remember liking but i sucked this time so i got bored and turned it off.