Reviews for "SFV - Cammy in Copics"

nice work

Amazing piece, as usual.
You seem to have an excellent understanding of musculature/anatomy and every little detail and muscle looks like it belongs there. Everything looks so natural.
I love the piece, stylistically. Somehow manages to look rough and refined at the same time, pulling all the good aspects of both into the mix.
I also love the character as you've portrayed her. A tough, buff, no-nonsense street fighter, but still manages to ooze feminine charm and overall is very sexy. =P
Keep up the good work, missy!

Solid work as always

Excellent work man.

Great work as always. I have to admit though, I thought that this was going to be a drawing of the LoL champion Jinx at first with the hair style.

Sabtastic responds:

OOoo...! Jinx would be a fun character to draw, too! Thanks for commenting!