Reviews for "Menulis"

Nice drawings

just wat is the number on that level with a black background

JustinasM responds:

Walk around that room and look carefuly at yourself. You should see the answer, when you will be at the correct spot...

I loved it!

I loved this game, it was so much fun, and that music made it relaxing to play. I especially enjoyed the hand drawn art... at first I had hoped for some color, but then I realized with something this simplistic, color isn't needed. Come back with a sequel or something soon!

excelent

i dont know if this is what you were aiming for, but to me it seemed to be in a monty python style. it was very good and it had originality, keep making games.

A Great Game...

got stuck at the number machine tho.Still...a fun thought provoking game with gorgeos hand drawn graphics.