Reviews for "Menulis"

Interesting game

Mist27: It is something called abstract art. I personally don't get the meaning behind it myself, but hey, sometimes things are made just for the sake of being made

Gameplay: 7/10 Oh god he moved painfully slow. And the ladders were painful to use as well D: But at least the controls worked
Graphics: 9/10 I like the style these kinds of games use
Music: 6/10 Repetitive, but at least it isn't grating

Total: 7.75 = 8/10

cheats and comments

no need to tap arrows while you climb the ladder just hold left and right arrow keys don't be mad every one you know this is a boring game,the game is hand drawn only switch to another flash portal......yeah i mean it.BLAM.

God.

I hate this kind of crap. Now of course some people will play these and pretend that they "get it" when really it's just a bunch of random images thrown together, trying to look smart. This is stupid. This is pointless. This was a waste of my time.

not much in it

great art but what's the story, and where's the game play?

What to say ...?

... Interesting and makes you thinkin'.

For me that's no game, it's art. Thank's for this.
Could be longer, though.