Reviews for "Remove Police"

just wow

that was amazingi would give it more then a 10 if i could! catchey song and i couldn't agree with it more :P

Marvelous!

Okay, i gotta say i love the style, love the music, and even though you declared theyre is not political message in this, i see one and i love it.(No im not some moron, who wants chaos and blah blah, give me abreak) and to al of you saying how this man here is saying how governments in countries are like this, shut up ok! He clearly stated he wasnt meaning to say such thing about any country. Though, te-he i know one government with police like that...though i bettter shut up before the nationalists starting saying shit about me. Aaaaanyhow, dood this guy cant get arrested its in the constitution he has fredom of speech, if he gets arrested he can clearly point at the constitution and shut anyones bs against his art or his song. Its art, its freedom, and its beautiful. And I hope he makes more art like this, for years to come.

Dood,Im sorry for puting political stuff in my review, its just that i read the other reviews and theyre bs about the animation ticked me off completely. But anyhow, great animation dood, the song is very original and I am very fond of the vocals, the lyrics are sweet too. The graphics are superb, i love the robot and the green dood. Amazing, it would be kool to see them in some series in which they encounter problems like the ones in the animation. So, im going to stop this review now, awesome job, keep the art coming nevermind the negativity these people send you.

"Dont tell me what i should be, leave me alone" , nice.

ALL MY 10 R BELONG TO THIS

Genius song, you sound like you may have heard a few good Günther songs :D

The music was recorded so well, what are you using? This entire song is great, you must have more music and the means to record it yourself (Pro Tools?) ...So let everyone know how to hear more of your music, and make more! The animation was also very well done, you have great ideas and a great skill for making awesome music. But, I'll keep my review that short for eveyone's sake. Thanks for the submission!

UltraSheriff responds:

Yuo know, I believe you`re not the first person to mention this Günther. As it is, I have never heard of him:) ...I can imagine what he sounds like though.
And yeah, we have a small home studio, nothing fancy, just a few decent mics, cubase, couple of vst plugins, a decent preamp.... just the basics really. But it does the job:)

Removeing the Police

I was just about to try to remove the police untill i saw your warning... oh well i can still dance to the disco, right?

awesome video

nice animation and very catchy song, not sure I like the message, but not sure if you are serious about it either, yeah sure their are party poopers, but chances are if you are in a car accident or something and too screw up to help you self , a police agent is more likely to be the first in the scene to help in whatever way he can.