Reviews for "Remove Police"

hmm

well song was good. Was starting to wonder if the video was cirling. Same thing over and over a bit to long for what it was. Good techno/raveish scenery going on though.

Anti-government messages DO influence us.

I like your style, but I don't like the message.

"Authority is a bad thing, you don't need laws to keep you in line. Remove authority and the world will have peace."

I know you said you didn't want anyone to read this in a political or ideological way, but its screaming this message to me.

If the authority is removes, total chaos will ensue. I don't need to remind you of the Chaos Theory, which also applies to anarchy - Any system without proper controls will become increasingly chaotic, this includes society.

This message can and will influence the people who watch it, including myself, in some way, subliminally or blatantly. Their leaning toward anarchy is going to be partially your fault because you are condoning it in a way. I hope you understand the profound message of your submission and the long-term consequences influence on the minds of those who watch it.

Bleh

Way too slow, rather dull really. Although I doubt anyone's going to get arrested over this.

okay................

ill give you a five for the flash but the music is wak man

it suks

the animation is good but the idea......(dancing disko robot taking down police,in strange city with green monster,wtf)
Now remove.......police is in my head