Reviews for "Remove Police"

whaoh

if htis is your first flash you've set a rather high standard for yourself this is in my favourites as numba 1 it has great music voices and is brilliantly animated and drawn well done

10/10

i voted 5/5

Loved it, and I'm adding it to my favorites!

EXCELLENT first job. I can't stop watching it, it's almost daily for me. I'm in awe, you're a great flash artist, I'm watching for more submissions from you! Good luck on your next one and great job! Wow.

yes, i totally share your point of view.

without the weak costumes though, and i would have more than three fingers on my hands and use something more orginal than a giant robot, i would like infest their food with herpes or something.

I LOVE IT!!!!!

that was fantastic it has a sort of Rammstein feel about it btw if you didnt know Rammstein is a german techno band

LOL i think this song is just badass ;)
Well done dude :)

Oh and about the flash..it harms the police only but they do deserve it so the fact that fills nothing but the goodness deeds.Although the sound was best in all it...
But let's admit that i enjoy very much the whispy vocals and also that destructive backround between all these things a little too :d

I can't stand rating stuff by being it posted firstly by the way.This music clip rocks anyway man!