Reviews for "Remove Police"

Niiiice :P

This was an extremely good first time flash
the silver robot could of looked more mean though :P

As a video, is awesome

First of all, I think that you made an excellent work with the song. If you made that with your brother, then keep up the good work.

The video is really good, I enjoyed it a lot. The futuristic background was really cool, the guy singing was pretty good drawn. Somehow you made it work with the music, the sync is perfect, and the little dancing scenes really made it look like a music video.

Loved the policemen, this is really fun, I recomend it to all, unless you're thinking that this is an attemp to overthrow the goverment through music or something (!"ยท$%&) like that.

That was great! :D

I have to say its one of the better videos Ive seen in a while! Ya did an amazing job! Anyway to find that song on Mp3? :P

Hey, that was pretty sweet.

At first I was wondering if you were pushing something political, then I read your statement that you weren't. So, ja, I should've read that first. ^^

I like how you kept everything fresh in the flash. Though some movements did repeat, there wasn't this overall feel of utter repetition. Nice touch. The tune was pretty nifty, and it's probably going to be stuck in my head all day.

Catchy

The animation wasn't the best though it was good. The song was great and had a nice rhythm. As for those who don't like the message than you must be forgetting the institutionalized racism in drug laws and all the gay bashing done by police in small southern towns. And really the classism of the criminal justice system. Do your research helmutlord.