Reviews for "Remove Police"

Very catchy song

And it fits really well, so that´s why i give you a 10 and vote 5.:)

A review?

Well... Sorry if you're not satisfied by the lengh of this review, but 5 words:

It's freaking damn good.

That was cool as hell!

Dude, could you respond to this and give me a direct link to the audio portal submission of this song? I can't find it for the life of me. I would be very appreciative.

That aside, this was really great. Catchy tune, great animation, what more could you ask for?

UltraSheriff responds:

Why, thank you very much! http://www.newgrounds.com/aud io/view.php?id=1102014&sub=74 588

fucking awesome

That is one of the best things I have ever seen, on newgrounds or anywhere else. Total fucking genuius. Wish I could have given it more than a five.

Weird but fun.

It was just a fun video and it had a personality. So little of what's out their now is either.