Reviews for "Remove Police"

Simply fantastic...

I liked this flash animation very much and I am really surprised to hear that it is your first release. Just awesome.

If only all the music videos could be so good

This is a very good music video matched to a fun song. It has plenty of different animations and artwork but isn't afraid to repeat a good animation in the same way that the song is repeating various sounds. My only complaint would be the song gets a little dull by the end, perhaps a shorter version would hold one's attention span a bit better.

Still - the graphics are perfect (and not tiny!), the sound is good and it was quite creative. Despite being a little long, I still have to give this one a very very rare 10. Amazing quality for a first release, keep up the good work!

NO WAY

This is your first flash??? NO WAY how did you get so amazing! thats great work especially with the mouth and arm movements i look forward to more of your stuff :D

Simply amazing

This is the best video I've EVER seen on newgrounds. Period.

Graphics-

The graphics were great, very understated.

Style-

"Remove Police?" I think the style speaks for istelf here.

Sound-

This one should also be obvious :P

Violence-

Yes, this did actually have a bit of violence, but I'm not too much of a fan of violence.

Humor-

Very, very funny. Kept me laughing throughout the whole video, as well as the 5-10 times I rewatched it.

Really cool

I would have liked to see more blood though, it would have been more satisfying.