Reviews for "Remove Police"

Wow!

The graphics was awesome, I don´t bealive you, this can´t be your first flash movie!!!
I can´t do that and I have 3 years learning flash!!!
That was amazing

Pure brilliance.

I agree. If only all music videos could be this well-created. Great job keeping the music in-sync with the animation. Please make another. I freaking loved the song too.

Wow

I truely hope that this is not you're first flash creation, because if it was, you would be....really..really good.
Excellant graphics. I loved the style. The song was, different but enjoyable.

And there really is so much you can throw into this, philosophically and politically-wise, but since you said don't bother, I won't.
5/5

An Excellent Video

The movie has some nice graphics. A little repetitive in some areas but excellent.

In response to others stating that an officer is lucky to make 30K a year, in this you are sadly mistaken 75% of the officers on the street make more than 38K a year with the average being 46K. Always research your facts. The average for a Police Chief is 88K. A sergeant averages 59K. The problem with the police is the maturity level of officers has gone down. As corny as it sounds RESPECT starts with you. Arguing an opinion is pointless if your facts are wrong.

One of the best

I think I'm going to have the "Don't tell me what I shouldn't do" line stuck in may head for a week...