Reviews for "Power Star 3"

that was great dude

u never cease 2 amaze me. i just happened upon power star and i loved it, then i watched power star 2 and bout poo-poo'd on myself, and wen i watched 3 i bout orgasmed a new ocean. i was glad 2 c there was no talking, all fighting. ur skill with sprites is up there with the guy who made the mario bros. z movies. 2 thumbs way up

The best of everything

Its like you distilled the best of the matrix, dragonball z, and Mario and put it all into one single movie of almost pure awesomeness. Can't wait to see the climax!
P.S. What happened to the Power Star games?

beautiful job

that was awsome dude. i wish there was more expounding on the plot and not just fighting.

but the fighting was incredible. you shot direct fight scenes for hollywood or something cause it was out there man!

i hope you don't take as long releasing the next one as you did this one.good job

???

Dude, that was awsome! But you NEED to work on your cliffhangers. Steve OUT.

Awesome! 1337