Reviews for "Power Star 3"

Best Animation

I think nobody can do better oO - Well done!

thats insane!!!

this power star is so intence i was on the edge of my seat!!!

It's me again

I made this and sorry about the long thing but help me remember how to make these movies

Amazing

da fight was so epic.. but man dat wuz still gud

F*CKING AWESOME!

You, my friend are a genius. Not only have you incorporated the friendly aspects of Mario with the gory aftermaths of similar flashes, but you have created one of the most intense flashes that I have ever seen! And the best part is... THE ENDING CAN'T BE PREDICTED! You have to watch the series all the way through to see what will become of our Mushroom Kingdom heroes! Most people will say, "Please, Madness is much more 'action-y' than this!" Fine. But how do you feel when you watch it? Is it the jump-out-of-your-seat action? Or is it humorous? Please, D-SuN, never stop the good work.