Reviews for "Power Star 3"

Wow!

That was really neat! It was some like the Matrix =]

This is like Mk vs SF

Except shorter, no life bars, and characters that do not belong in a Mature rated flash. Maybe next time? I don't know, I give up on this series. At least the fight was better than before, so it was definitely entertaining. I'd say you have talent, yet I still don't like your storytelling skills.

Hmm

This one seemed rather boring in the series to be completly honest. There really wasn't anything new added to the whole element of the series. The only notable thing about this movie that i remember is the slow motion part with the bricks.

................................

sure that was cool fight but cmon it was so short

was that it?

sorry dude, but you could've used this to end PS2. at least, that's my opinion anyway