Reviews for "Power Star 3"

Too much fighting

There was too much fighting but not a single word said from any character. It's exciting and such, but what happened with the good storyline? It wasn't as good without the cool voice acting. I felt this was the same thing over and over. The sprites got a little boring although they were great. The music was pretty cool and I thought the Daniel Sun logo sound was funny. Overall, I rate this a 7.

its good

nice little adition to the mario package, and good action too. good job

Wow!

That was really neat! It was some like the Matrix =]

This is like Mk vs SF

Except shorter, no life bars, and characters that do not belong in a Mature rated flash. Maybe next time? I don't know, I give up on this series. At least the fight was better than before, so it was definitely entertaining. I'd say you have talent, yet I still don't like your storytelling skills.

Hmm

This one seemed rather boring in the series to be completly honest. There really wasn't anything new added to the whole element of the series. The only notable thing about this movie that i remember is the slow motion part with the bricks.