Reviews for "Power Star 3"

best one yet!

This one was great. but i feel it was a little too short it always ends with them fighting. nonetheless it was great. i like the way they starting moving so fast it looks like they disappeared and reappeared somewhere else great job.

This is so fucking perfect.

I loved every second of it. The music kept the intensity up. The new teleportation thing you added. The way the fighting just moves faster with each episide. Brilliant! I can hardly wait for the closing chapter. Rooting for Luigi. This is getting a five! Great job.

Excellent Sequel!

You've outdone yourself yet again. It could have been longer, but I could not imagine how long it took to execute all the flash-steps and slow-motion scenes. The only other flaw was the dialogue.

What dialogue?

exactly...

"Furious Angels" was a good call, btw.

Awesome flash!

Wow, I'm in shock the film was so good.Luigi should really step it up a notch and start owning Mario.Also why would Mario(a great hero)be so weak as to be possessed?

Pretty good!

I like the long fight just Mario and Luigi but there should be more story maybe some weapons all else good.