Reviews for "Power Star 3"

Lot of edited sprites? Intensive Fighting Scenes?!

I'm with rebaz, so true, because it was brillant.

Saw it at first time at your site in some way... I entred pretty random. It changed in some way to better too, like add some new extras to the scenes, comments, main menu and many other. Saw it too in NG Alphas (Luigi died, I screamed like I saw a S.P.O.I.L.E.R!). So yeah... Here's your 10 I suppose...

heh.

as alvin knows, i dont hate him or something, but this stuff just beated all of his work, the 3D'd Styled animation, just outwins everything,specialy if you can do it with sprites, so the person who review'd before me, please shut the hell up, you have no idea what you're saying,
anyway, ive wathced this over and over on your website, like i said, the 3D sort of style'd fighting is fucking awesome, i tought i'd never see it so smooth in any single way with sprites,(i hope you can follow it) anyway great shit,
LATTA

-Rebaz Talei.

not bad, fight scene got boring

really really boring after a while. i know you put a lot into it, but it just seemed pretty silly at the end, with the high speeds. i'll be more excited when your fights get up to alvin earthworm's standards. (im being generous with the overall)

D-SuN responds:

Alvins standard. you mean sprite objects flying into each other so fast that you can see whats happening?
Glad you enjoyed this atleast a little.
thanks

Excellent!

The best one yet! Godd sir, you have the choreography skills of John Woo! I loved every second of it and I can't wait for part 4! Brilliant, Brilliant I say!

Awesome

I've always loved this series and i was not dissappointed in this one,excellent job.