Reviews for "BoMSearch"

Fun stuff ( a bug )

I found a problem with the last puzzle of actionscript. The word to find is whileloop. The word in the puzzle is whaleloop. small problem ... thought i would bring it to your attention
great game though
good job

BoMToons responds:

The word placement is generated randomly...though I may have too many words for the grid on that puzzle since someone else mentioned they had a problem with it too. Try redoing it to see if it works a second time.

Great way to burn some time

I found this game to be very fun and a good way to burn through a bit of time. I like the fact that you can make your own wordsearches, it increases the playability a hundred-fold. The only problems I had were (as was brought up before) the lack of overlapping words, and the fact that you have to click every word individually. In some cases that is a good thing, but it would be nice if you could click and drag to highlight the entire word, or perhaps click the first letter, then the last and have it autoselect everything in between.

Overall though, I think it's great, and I'll definately have it in my favorites.

Keep up the good work.

BoMToons responds:

Gracias for the good review. And thanks for adding it to your favs.

not bad

music is nice and the game-play is preety good. gets a little boring after a while but thats to be expected with all games.

anyways, nice job!

Fun wordsearch

I've always liked wordsearches and when I tried this one it was just as fun as the rest of them. Hoping you add some more pages in to search on.

Ee's okay, mang...

I liked the fact that the music didn't loop too often, and wasn't so in-your-face as to be extremely annoying after a while. A very sedate and subdued game that requires little to no brains to play, good for when you're killing time or trying to go to sleep, but this isn't anything spectacular...