Reviews for "-Cupids Quest-"

good one

well, i've never been a fan of valentine's day, but i must say that that was a very nice game. this one had a very nice plot and concept to it, good graphics, nice choice of music from the audio portal, decent humour and entertainment and it was a great way to kill off time.
good work on this one, it was great.

haha, nice!

You know, i always like your work my friends :).
This game turned out amazing, nice graphics, a lovely song, and its addictive!.
Maybe some particle effects instead of just an animation when you free those broken hearts? =P
I like it, it will do well =)

-tomylee =D

s'ok

I liked the music...it reminded me of simpler, SNES era gaming. I gave it a low "violence" score because, frankly, I don't find shooting mean ol' "broken" hearts to turn them into happy hearts qualifies as being violent. The color is very "pink-wash"...if that is even a word, but the graphics are okay.. Basically, a second rate "Cupid" game coming out around....surprise surprise...Valentines day.

Not bad

It's not a bad game and looks pretty fun though the controls are a little hard to get a grip on. I barely touch the arrow buttons and the little cupid goes flying in one direction. Fix that one little part and it will be a great game.

Another good game

Another good game by "Armor Games" that wasnt really good but it was alright like the highscore system was good i got 15.75K or something like that i as almost finished with it to. good game.