Reviews for "Brokeback Cottonfield"

GREAT GOOGLY MOOGLY I'S IS SODOMIZZLED

=Good Points=
A decent clock movie, and quite a funny one if I may add. The animation for what there was anyways was well done, and smooth, the clock voices were good quality, aswell the drawings themselves. But I thought the best part of the whole movie was at the end when it played Guns N' Roses, talking about Asians. Good job, keep it up.

=Bad Points=
The bad points of this flash were that is was pretty short, and for what there was during that time didn't make it as enjoyable. Also next time you should make more things happen for example when he told the clock what type of cancer, it should randomly go into a "wild dance party" or something, then you would bring it back to the point (if that all makes sense). But nonetheless good.

PirateClock responds:

i tried to add explosions and flashing lights but my computer kept crashing.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Graphics:
I really liked the use of 3d animation next to the normal flat graphics, you really didn't overdo it and that's a good thing! I liked how you made use of the new filters but like i said before, you didn't overdo them.
Style:
This thing just reeked of style! I mean if it wasn't for all those people without flash 10 this would've been on the frontpage for months!! As i said before the use of 3d definitely wasn't a bad choice, and with the new flash 10 effects you really made the 3d fit in the animation!
Sound:
I loved the sounds and the amazing voice actors, i mean you gathered soooo many voice actors together just so you could give each clock a different voice. That's really cool man. But i understand you had to lower the sound quality a tad because of the 10 mb restriction here on newgrounds. The full version on cc.net was top notch however! i felt like i was watching a real movie!!
Violence:
The 'big bar brawl' chapter where there were shards of glas flying all over the place and you could actually see (!!) the reflection of the clocks in those shards, that was fucking ace!!! i loved how you did the blood effects too, without overdoing it like in some anime movies.
Interactivity:
I only noticed this after watching the full thing 5 times that you could actually rotate the camera ANYTIME in the movie!! i don't think anyone has quite ever done something that big before! I also really liked the preloader game where you had to play as a ninja and had to sneak up on people to kill them! This must have taken you MONTHS to code!
Humor:
The best part of this movie was without doubt the humor; at times it was silly slapstick humor, and other times it was downright sad. Normally i'm not a wussy boy but i really cried at the end . I'm not gonna give away anymore spoilers though, you'll have to watch and see for yourself ;-)
OVERALL : 10!
This has to be the most amazing thing to ever grace newgrounds, i'm showing this to all my friends and my family and my school actually gave us a holiday just so we could watch this! the script was utter brilliance and seriously i could go on forever !!!

I wish i could vote 5,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,
000,000,000,000 but i can't so you have my five!!

I'm fucking recomending this to everybody i know!!!
Graphics:
Style:
Sound:
Violence:
Interactivity:
Humor:

I agree

I got off my lazy ass and reviewed

Having 3 reviews SUCks

yah:(

daaaaaaaamn!!!!1

ima give this submission 5 out of 5 cause when i vote get exp :P

LMFAO

Oh man, that was funny but the screaming was the cherry on top.

It was sexy