Reviews for "GDB - Where's my gun?"

I love it!

Just have the instructions stay at the top instead of having to push m... then its perfect!

Thanks a lot man.
I'll keep that in mind.

lmao

perfect game for me im random, funny, and i love guns. i loved it. (that smokesuit thing was good too) =) keep on doing this kinda stuff, its hilarious!!!

SecretSecretary responds:

Thanks! Glad you liked it.
You can be sure to know that
if I submit anything in the
future, it will be different
than any of my previous
submissions, like they all
are.

Hey man, its me again

That was randomly hilarious. nice funny voicing.!

SecretSecretary responds:

Heheh :) My oldest submission. This was fun to make. Thanks.

ha...

Wow. That was unexpected. That's why I like newgrounds, you can see what a crazy Southafrican living in Finland can come up with. I enjoyed it all, especially the ending. In a review response you mention that you have to work on your drawing skills but I think for this game this style fitted really well. It helps the idea not to take the whole thing seriously. I must add that for a first game you throw out some solid actionscripting there. A little faster will be nice though, juuust a little bit. Very enjoyable overall.

SecretSecretary responds:

Yeah I agree its a bit slow. The main focus was the humour, and Im just glad I made you laugh. Thanks for the review. It was very useful.

Pretty decent, maybe not so ordinary.

I liked the "he ha ha" thing, sounded like ZZtop to me. and your actionscript ability did amaze me. overall I did like it. maybe the Racism could have been out but you should have used it a little more. just full blown said N word all the time. it ran slow for me, I dont think its my computer, but it could just be the main guy fights slow and moves slow too
Graphic:decent, and kinda good decent as it adds a style.
Style: look a line above.
Sound: was great, I loved the car sound and the ZZtop sound.
Vio: actually kinda liked it.
Inter: alot of inter i didn't realize.
Humor: the slowness of the guy takes this down.
OVERALL= 7. Better then I could do, and pretty entertaining for a bit.

SecretSecretary responds:

Have you noticed that you actually DO have the option to say the N word all the time? I just didn't want to make it automatic, so I gave the choice to the player itself. You can be nice or rude in this game, depends on what you say and do to the characters.