Reviews for "GDB - Where's my gun?"

ok

i know them words but u may not no but they can get u sent to prison but idc cos i dont see it ass too racist cos south africa have problems with that stuff not a bad animation but i think u should worry about others mate

i do :)
thanks for the review

Pretty decent, maybe not so ordinary.

I liked the "he ha ha" thing, sounded like ZZtop to me. and your actionscript ability did amaze me. overall I did like it. maybe the Racism could have been out but you should have used it a little more. just full blown said N word all the time. it ran slow for me, I dont think its my computer, but it could just be the main guy fights slow and moves slow too
Graphic:decent, and kinda good decent as it adds a style.
Style: look a line above.
Sound: was great, I loved the car sound and the ZZtop sound.
Vio: actually kinda liked it.
Inter: alot of inter i didn't realize.
Humor: the slowness of the guy takes this down.
OVERALL= 7. Better then I could do, and pretty entertaining for a bit.

SecretSecretary responds:

Have you noticed that you actually DO have the option to say the N word all the time? I just didn't want to make it automatic, so I gave the choice to the player itself. You can be nice or rude in this game, depends on what you say and do to the characters.

Not bad

The racism theme could have been avoided,the character was kinda too slow,was kinda funny to look lol

Graphics : 3 - the graphics weren't bad,and they weren't great,could have been better
Style : 4 - The playing style is ok,just the character is too slow
Sound : 7 - the sound is good quality,but i personally don't like the song
Violence : 2 - i give 2 because he hit person,so that kinda violence,but that not alot of violence
Interactivity : 4 - The interactivity is ok,just not my type :P
Humor : 5 - The stolen gun thing was funny,rest is kinda not funny
Overall : 4 - The game is ok,you still need to get things better ;)

SecretSecretary responds:

Thanks for the review, but you should really play the game a bit longer before you rate it, because CLEARLY you have not discovered how much violence there really can be in this game, especially the very last death scene. There is so much more gore than just hitting one person, you can interact with EVERY character, and hurt them all in several ways. I'm just talking about your violence rating, I just dont think its fair of you...

I love it!

Just have the instructions stay at the top instead of having to push m... then its perfect!

Thanks a lot man.
I'll keep that in mind.

i don't like the idea of a racist game

but it's a little better than alot of other stuff in the portal, maybe you should work on it more, then re-sumbit it and it might surivive the portal.

SecretSecretary responds:

Yeah, I expected this a bit...
Well, I'm not a racist, and I think I made this game very ironic so that the racism contradicts itself. Oh well, I know its a sensitive subject, belive me, I'm from South Africa. So yeah, there's bound to be a lot of offended ones out there. This is just for laughs, and as you might have noticed, this racist character in the game is quite a dumb-ass, so I'm not reslly trying to make racism look cool. :)