Reviews for "(Old) Pawn of the Dead"

LOL

Haha loved it. It ruled, hopefully u guys make a part 2! Well ya, nice job guys, oh & tha PS3 & Wii thing, that ruled. haha when he threw tha 360 i jus like nooo!!! lmao. Well ya, what u shoulda thrown iz a PS2!!! XD, lol, haha i have a ps2. Well ya, this one ruled.

LMFAO

This is the funniest thing i have ever seen, you have taken a brilliant film and turned it into an amazing Flash =P Well done i look forward to the next one

Lmao

Hahaha. XD Very very funny. I can't wait for the next one. :p Make it soon!

... I would have settled on throwing the PS3 but uhm anyway. :P

TAKE MAI DOLLAH!

A classic mock of zombies. Gotta love it.

ok

I liked the graphics and all but the thingh that set me to give you a 1 overall was you were taking the mick out of brits. I'm a brit myself and didn't approve of taking the mick out of us. next time plz don't take the mick out of us we're not as bad as you think we are and we also have wiis 360s and the ps3 will be coming out this year over here. I already have one as i went to japan for it so in the next installment plz no piss taking of the brits we are kind people. Yes i'm passionat about my country. LONG LIVE THE QUEEN!