Reviews for "<<< Dodge"

Awsome!!!

That game was cool, everything about it. The graphics, well they were dots what do want me to say, but it would have been cool to have some alternet backrounds. Sound, that song was awsome, did you mix it yourself? Violence, you could lose. Interactiveity, it was a game. And I thought it was funny when the ball got huge. I'd like to see a second one!

Very good attempt

I agree with the guy before me though the music got annoying after a while!
Plus shouldn't there be more balls that make the ball smaller! Surely that would make the game a little easier!

this is fun

love the game its simple an user freandly

ADDICTIVE!!!!

Got me hooked in about eight seconds :) A couple of slight bugs like the yellow ball staying on and balls coming on incredibly quickly after you restarted but it was very good and ADDICTIVE!!!! (i've said that before have'nt I?)

Everything I said above sounded really rude for some reason.

I liked it!

The music was...interesting...I rather liked it :D! It was really fun to listen to. Other than that, I liked the idea a lit, and not too much could be changed. Something that was annoying though: Play music didn't work for me, so I had to refresh entire flash to get it to start again (I liked it that much :3!)